Welcome to Toll Gate Radiology
Toll Gate Radiology welcomes first time patients as well as patients returning for any of our digital radiology services. The caring staff at our Warwick, RI office provides you with the highest level of care.
Toll Gate Radiology utilizes a system which allows our patients not only access their digital records and reports, but share them with physicians of their choice.
TGR offers a free Health Companion service to keep track and organize your imaging reports and other health records. You can print, download, and email any report from this secure site.
Reports from all studies performed at TGR will be available on this site by 7 working days. The delay gives our referring physicians time to properly evaluate the imaging results and plan proper treatment for you.
To view any of your health documents, just click on any Imaging Reports in the left side column.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please use this online request form and we’ll respond within one business day:
To save time during your appointment, please complete these forms prior to your visit and bring them with you to our office, along with any x-rays or scans of other results ordered by another physician:
Please click on any of the links below for more information:
Insurance Plans Accepted by TGR
At Toll Gate Radiology, we accept most major insurance providers in the area listed below. Please call our office at 401-738-3100 to determine if we accept your insurance carrier:
- Beacon Mutual
- Blue Chip
- Champ VA
- CIGNA Health Plan
- Colonial Cooperative Care
- Cost Care
- Disability Determination
- First Card
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Care Value Management
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- RailRoad Medicare
- RI Medicaid
- RI Medicare
- Tufts Health Insurance Plans
- Unicare Life & Health Insurance
- United Health Care Plans
- Worker’s Compensation
Information About Insurance Coverage:
- TGR will file the claim on your behalf and accept the Plan’s payment for all covered services.
- If you have a deductible or co-payment assigned by your Plan or if a service is not covered, you will be responsible for payment.
- If we are not participating with your insurance, we will bill the claim on your behalf, but you will be responsible for any fee not covered by your insurance.
- We welcome patients who do not have health insurance and we can work out a method of self-payment.
- We issue no refunds.
- Please contact our scheduling department at 401-738-3100 for details on how we may help you get the necessary examination your physician is ordering.